Derby v Cardiff City - Wed 28th Oct - 19:45 - Match Thread

Derby v Cardiff: What do you reckon the outcome will be?

• Derby Win

• Cardiff Win

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Maybe is Harris had bought a decent CM instead of another few wingers, he wouldn’t have to play Bacuna.

Ironically both wingers he brought in are better when played centrally, Wilson showed that at Derby and Ojo is certainly looking that way too.

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Well the only positive to take from that is we improved in the second half (we couldn’t have gotten any worse) and got a point despite playing that badly and being without both our most creative players.

If we are without those two on Saturday we have got to play Ojo in the middle, everything good he does is there, he’s wasted playing out wide.
Ojo MoM by a mile but also great credit for Morrison who worked his bollocks off having to deal with all those derby attacks as a result of our wayward passing, and also for Moore for taking the one real chance we created for him.

I think Ojo had his best game so far tonight very versatile and can play no10 aswell I hope to see Tommo and Wilson next to him.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
£ RICHEST MEMBER £
💰 BIGGEST WIN 💰
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
Harris has only loans to work with and all the pocket money was spent on Moore and Wilson.
Yet didn’t bring in a CM on loan, nor did he ever mention that it was a position that needed strengthening. (Unlike RB, wing etc)

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Yet didn’t bring in a CM on loan, nor did he ever mention that it was a position that needed strengthening. (Unlike RB, wing etc)

He wasn't really backed upstairs the Wilson transfer was just a last minute thing to please the fans and shocked themselves that they pulled it off Colin always was allowed to get his targets in to keep him happy cause Coiln had the board wrapped around his finger Harris hasn't got that advantage hes a puppet.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I think Ojo had his best game so far tonight very versatile and can play no10 aswell I hope to see Tommo and Wilson next to him.

He improving no doubt, which is very pleasing.
You mentioned earlier about many fans having egg on their face as far as Ojo goes. I don’t think many commented critically on his first couple of performances on here, but I was one of them. He looked really poor in his first two games, and I was a little concerned as I’d read from fans of other teams he’d played for on loan, that he starts well and then fades badly.
Well he’s seemed to have done the exact opposite here hasn’t he. Fingers crossed he can keep up this level of performance.

QuantumMechanic

Ballon d'Or Winner
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
He improving no doubt, which is very pleasing.
You mentioned earlier about many fans having egg on their face as far as Ojo goes. I don’t think many commented critically on his first couple of performances on here, but I was one of them. He looked really poor in his first two games, and I was a little concerned as I’d read from fans of other teams he’d played for on loan, that he starts well and then fades badly.
Well he’s seemed to have done the exact opposite here hasn’t he. Fingers crossed he can keep up this level of performance.

Ojo undoubtably has the ability to be a very good player. The issue is consistency and that's been a problem wherever he's been.

He's had a couple of good games, now he really needs to push on from there.

Vincent tan

Club and Country Superstar
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
He wasn't really backed upstairs the Wilson transfer was just a last minute thing to please the fans and shocked themselves that they pulled it off Colin always was allowed to get his targets in to keep him happy cause Coiln had the board wrapped around his finger Harris hasn't got that advantage hes a puppet.
Horrible thing to say!!! I planned to sign wilson on deadline day the day we went out of the playoffs to ful-ham

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Horrible thing to say!!! I planned to sign wilson on deadline day the day we went out of the playoffs to ful-ham

The only Wilson you knew was the volleyball before you heard of Harry on the 16th.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I'm intrigued about what Harris will say regarding Wilson

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
patience boys i think we'll come good when everyones fit don't forget its still early days.a couple of wins and we'll be up there :thumbup:

Woody

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Shall we stand down the hooker then Rydo?

article-2302669-0002C53C000001F4-505_624x375.jpg

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡