💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
From everything I've read to date since 2014, Brexit is a harmful shitstorm benefitting nobody apart for the super rich.

However, I hope for the sake of everyone, that it does end up being 'ok', somehow.

In that battle, the very first hurdle to jump to safeguard the British people and our health, is this very dodgy trade deal with old Trumpy boy and his poisoned food products.

BBC News - MPs urge UK ban on chlorinated chicken and hormone-fed beef
MPs urge UK ban on chlorinated chicken - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52638628

Surely not even the Tories would be that callous?

Eat Y'self Fitter

Kicker Conspiracist
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
PICKEM 17/18 - 1st Place
Credits
From everything I've read to date since 2014, Brexit is a harmful shitstorm benefitting nobody apart for the super rich.

However, I hope for the sake of everyone, that it does end up being 'ok', somehow.

In that battle, the very first hurdle to jump to safeguard the British people and our health, is this very dodgy trade deal with old Trumpy boy and his poisoned food products.

MPs urge UK ban on chlorinated chicken - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-52638628

Interestingly it says it should be banned in England. Does that mean we they could be banned in Wales & Brexiteers would have to make midnight dashes over the boarder for their Patriot Burgers?

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Interestingly it says it should be banned in England. Does that mean we they could be banned in Wales & Brexiteers would have to make midnight dashes over the boarder for their Patriot Burgers?

Agriculture is devolved so I'm hoping Wales, Scotland and NI scupper this idea before it starts anyway.

If however, the Tories of Westminster do agree to take the poisoned products, then you can guarantee it would still end up in the devolved countries.

You'd then have importers undercutting the devolved countries farmers, using loopholes to get around any labelling issues and our farmers going bust.

We'd then only have the cheap US shit or horrendously expensive European imports to choose from...

:nope:

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Agriculture is devolved so I'm hoping Wales, Scotland and NI scupper this idea before it starts anyway.

If however, the Tories of Westminster do agree to take the poisoned products, then you can guarantee it would still end up in the devolved countries.

You'd then have importers undercutting the devolved countries farmers, using loopholes to get around any labelling issues and our farmers going bust.

We'd then only have the cheap US shit or horrendously expensive European imports to choose from...

Agriculture is devolved but consumer standards aren't and the UK Government has sole responsibility for international trade negotiations.

Nugent

***Top 10 poster***
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🏁 50 PAGER 🏁
🚗 MARIO KLARTS 🚗
Credits
More English prejudiced undertones

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Goslow

Banned
Ich bin ein fotze
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits

N.
There's nothing wrong with the chicken but the beef can fuck off.

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Well, the Government has passed it

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Brexiteers ban low paid immigration, and are now crying out for fruit pickers ffs

:facepalm:

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It's ok. I hear Nuggles and Guggles are running mini buses from Spoons smoking shelters to step into the breach. We're saved. Hooray.

I think you can add Steve Davies to that little mob too.

Those 3, Mark Francois and Nigel Farage will form a formidable fruit picking quintet.

Joecity

Pickem World Cup Winner 2018
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits

Those 3, Mark Francois and Nigel Farage will form a formidable fruit picking quintet.

It certainly explains TDA's flounce. He's out picking Strawberries in Kent and definitely not sat in a Chateau in France sulking.

Hartley

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
It certainly explains TDA's flounce. He's out picking Strawberries in Kent and definitely not sat in a Chateau in France sulking.
5249487-JWDOLNAS-7.jpg

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Brexiteers ban low paid immigration, and are now crying out for fruit pickers ffs

:facepalm:

And with a large amount of people applying for universal credit in the aftermath of corona, I think we can all see exactly where this is going

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits

sorry Mike but i dont hold any political affiliations because as i said before all politicians are scum as far as i am concerned and i havent voted since the expenses scandal where mps from all parties had their greedy heads in the trough. I dont have any social media accounts either and tend to try and research my facts before posting as it tends to avoid you looking like a clown when you post a picture of a south american hospital with covid patients in the corridor and palm it off as a london hospital to have a go at the government. Your hatred of the english and the torys stopped giving you any sense of perspective a long time ago and you continually bleat on about welsh independence when as Rafa would say " FACT" the euro elections clearly showed that the vast majority of the welsh public dont want independence and would prefer a tosser like farage to represent them instead through his brexit party

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
sorry Mike but i dont hold any political affiliations because as i said before all politicians are scum as far as i am concerned and i havent voted since the expenses scandal where mps from all parties had their greedy heads in the trough. I dont have any social media accounts either and tend to try and research my facts before posting as it tends to avoid you looking like a clown when you post a picture of a south american hospital with covid patients in the corridor and palm it off as a london hospital to have a go at the government. Your hatred of the english and the torys stopped giving you any sense of perspective a long time ago and you continually bleat on about welsh independence when as Rafa would say " FACT" the euro elections clearly showed that the vast majority of the welsh public dont want independence and would prefer a tosser like farage to represent them instead through his brexit party

Rattled.

steve davies

Just a misunderstood slap head
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 20 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Ive spoken to TDA Joe he will be back when the football resumes and who can blame him when a bunch of faceless tossers keep insulting him over his views just because they differ to theirs on the board. The guy put endless hours into the attendance game on here and also put up prize money as well for the winner and also backs gareth to the hilt with the three available memberships. You can see by the lack of new members excluding your weekly multis that the political bias of the board is keeping people away and its sad that it drives away members who were the backbone of the board a few months back

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Ive spoken to TDA Joe he will be back when the football resumes and who can blame him when a bunch of faceless tossers keep insulting him over his views just because they differ to theirs on the board. The guy put endless hours into the attendance game on here and also put up prize money as well for the winner and also backs gareth to the hilt with the three available memberships. You can see by the lack of new members excluding your weekly multis that the political bias of the board is keeping people away and its sad that it drives away members who were the backbone of the board a few months back

Oh come off it. He defends the Tories and their abject failure on certain issues, other people highlight it. That's it. All it was. He's off sulking, so don't try and dress it up as he was personally receiving a barrage of abuse as with all due respect, that is complete bullshit Steve.

Yes he puts a shift in on here and I like playing his compos but I'd also wager he quite enjoys running them evidenced by the fact he's coming back when the football starts.

As for my multis as you put it, change the record Steve. They are not me.

Political bias?

How many times a day do you come on here and say Drakeford's a useless tosser? Or imagine if Corbyn got in eh lads? All the time. Could you also then say someone that loves him wouldn't post because he sees your post. Would be put off by it? No is the answer.

Joecity

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
🔥 1 MILLIONTH POST 🔥
Credits
Simply put the Tories have been getting a hammering and all their bummers simply don't like it. That's all it is. They just won't have it and rather than admit it they question the bias of the board. Jesus wept.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now