toobluetobeblue

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
It's no secret, whoever happens to be our manager for next season, there needs to be decent backing, how much do you believe we'd need to be spending, rumours are we are already looking in a few positions, Inc striker, midfield, and obviously & most importantly, the striker we needed all season.
I'd be happy with another welshman here, in Sorba Thomas of newly relegated Huddersfield , has been awesome all year for them on the wing tbh, ste he also created most chances in the division ( not 100% sure) I read.
As for a striker, seems kiefer could possibly be staying with Ipswich ( guess his parent club could be heading opposite way) which will depend on their being promoted ( he will get more money if they do!) Ramsey is simply not reliable enough, to not consider another creative type midfielder, which won't come free imho, as adecent striker won't.
Plenty of time for recruitment, providing Billy big bollox upstairs, makes his mind up sooner rather than later onwho will be in charge.
IF Bulut stays, I can see him dipping into the foreign market again, and hopefully with some backing, could unearth a couple more like goutas & siopis & Horvarth. ( possibly turnbull) also some of the younger local boys imo, have improved since buluts arrival, and spoken of having clear pathway to the1st team, which formeisgreat news.:thumbup:
A lot can happen, and possibly sooner rather than later, and we can all look forward to the next 46 games with the usual hope/dread :hehe::aya::aya::aya:

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Am I the only one who thinks Keifer is over-rated?

Seems to me that we cut him a break because he’s Welsh, but for me he’s not strong enough, opposition CB looks at him in a stern way and he’s on his arse.

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits

Seems to me that we cut him a break because he’s Welsh, but for me he’s not strong enough, opposition CB looks at him in a stern way and he’s on his arse.
His goal scoring record at this level speaks for itself.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

Fully fit I think he's top level Championship and he weighed in with a reasonable amount of goals in the Prem. He's strong enough but some games he decides to act the fanny and it's infuriating.

BlueNugs

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
♂ FORUM ADONIS ♂
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
It's no secret, whoever happens to be our manager for next season, there needs to be decent backing, how much do you believe we'd need to be spending, rumours are we are already looking in a few positions, Inc striker, midfield, and obviously & most importantly, the striker we needed all season.
I'd be happy with another welshman here, in Sorba Thomas of newly relegated Huddersfield , has been awesome all year for them on the wing tbh, ste he also created most chances in the division ( not 100% sure) I read.
As for a striker, seems kiefer could possibly be staying with Ipswich ( guess his parent club could be heading opposite way) which will depend on their being promoted ( he will get more money if they do!) Ramsey is simply not reliable enough, to not consider another creative type midfielder, which won't come free imho, as adecent striker won't.
Plenty of time for recruitment, providing Billy big bollox upstairs, makes his mind up sooner rather than later onwho will be in charge.
IF Bulut stays, I can see him dipping into the foreign market again, and hopefully with some backing, could unearth a couple more like goutas & siopis & Horvarth. ( possibly turnbull) also some of the younger local boys imo, have improved since buluts arrival, and spoken of having clear pathway to the1st team, which formeisgreat news.:thumbup:
A lot can happen, and possibly sooner rather than later, and we can all look forward to the next 46 games with the usual hope/dread :hehe::aya::aya::aya:

Perry sounds like he'll be sold for a few million, and some of the deadwood will obviously be allowed to leave. I'd imagine we'd have £5m-£6m to spend depending on wages spent or loan fees bringing players in.

Be nice if we had a bigger budget than that though, think Bulut and his team can attract good players.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Fully fit I think he's top level Championship and he weighed in with a reasonable amount of goals in the Prem. He's strong enough but some games he decides to act the fanny and it's infuriating.
I guess that’s what annoys me about him. He’s a big lad, but every time there’s a 50/50 it seems like he always ends up on his arse

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I guess that’s what annoys me about him. He’s a big lad, but every time there’s a 50/50 it seems like he always ends up on his arse
He can be prone to that and it does my head in. Too much playacting some games

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits
A decent Striker will thrive on the service provided ,especially in the box .As we have witnessed these things have been at a minimum for a few seasons now.Yes I know set pieces are a big part of goal scoring ,but when it's your only threat it becomes a problem.This hopefully will be addressed come next season whoever is manager. :bluebird:

bluethrough™

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
Credits
As usual we will spend some money, just don't think anyone should be expecting any big purchases due to our balancing of budgets. I do though expect a few signings, probably unspectacular on first impressions and maybe a strong look at the loan market.

If Nantes give us a big wedge maybe we could push the boat out a little bit, but even then we need to become more sustainable.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
He has a very good record to be fair but didn't look all that special last night.
Everything has a best by date and I am beginning to think his is looming.
You can’t judge a player on one game.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now