❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Just a feeling, but I think Eli King is ready and will be a big upgrade for the midfield next season.

Looks like he's got a good engine, forward-thinking (lol, cue "Bulut will coach that out of him"), an eye for a pass and a bit of invention on the ball! Will have a bigger impact than Davies coming back, I think!

Although, Davies looking really sharp, 3 goals in his last 3 games

People saying he is more of a winger, but can see through his goals this season that may not be the case any more? Should be a great option for us next season :thumbup:

Both could save us a small fortune!

Even if he's a winger if he could get a decent return from open play that'd be a real boost for us.

TDA

The Fun Police
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
🎲 GAMESMASTER 🎲
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
🏅 UNSUNG HERO 🏅
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Even if he's a winger if he could get a decent return from open play that'd be a real boost for us.
King is supposed to be a defensive midfielder and was even played in central defence here last season. It does look like his overall game has improved. He certainly has a good engine and I think he won the pre-season stamina test last year. Probably playing under Don Cowie has done him the world of good as that is exactly the sort of player he was.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
King is supposed to be a defensive midfielder and was even played in central defence here last season. It does look like his overall game has improved. He certainly has a good engine and I think he won the pre-season stamina test last year. Probably playing under Don Cowie has done him the world of good as that is exactly the sort of player he was.
I was talking about Davies but it's pleasing to hear King is doing well too. Hopefully both have improved enough to play for City next season

Umut Bozok

Fallon D'Floor Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Is Joel Bagan even real

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐