❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
Besiktas apparently, they are in "position" to make a move. They are also "weighing up" other options.
I’ll drive him there myself. They’re welcome to his turgid brand of football.
Probably his level that farmer lig though.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
I’ll drive him there myself. They’re welcome to his turgid brand of football.
Probably his level that farmer lig though.

I'd fly there, get my hair and teeth done at a dodgy clinic, come back and then drive him there.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Many

McCarthy
Harris
Slade
OGS
Hudson

OGS was the biggest disappointment out of the lot by a long way. When he was signing all those strikers after relegation, I was expecting us to play some Kevin Keegan football. How wrong was i! It was obvious he was doing as he was told from above. The selections were like a raffle shuffle and the team had no shape whatsoever on the pitch. Every time a team broke on us we looked extremely vulnerable, I think we only managed like 3 clean sheets in his reign.

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
OGS was the biggest disappointment out of the lot by a long way. When he was signing all those strikers after relegation, I was expecting us to play some Kevin Keegan football. How wrong was i! It was obvious he was doing as he was told from above. The selections were like a raffle shuffle and the team had no shape whatsoever on the pitch. Every time a team broke on us we looked extremely vulnerable, I think we only managed like 3 clean sheets in his reign.
Don't think he was that big a disappointment as was underwhelmed by him from the start. Also don't think orders were coming from the top. Lazy signings - some Norwegian players, Man Utd rejects and allegedly a lot of players connected to his agent. Solsjkaer was massively out of his depth.

Tan backed the clown heavily which set us back years.

Norris Cole

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Don't think he was that big a disappointment as was underwhelmed by him from the start. Also don't think orders were coming from the top. Lazy signings - some Norwegian players, Man Utd rejects and allegedly a lot of players connected to his agent. Solsjkaer was massively out of his depth.

Tan backed the clown heavily which set us back years.

Turner came out and confirmed that he dropped him after a good performance cos Ole was told to play Cala. He was a yes man, especially letting Tan in the dressing room at HT against Spurs away.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now