Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
On Newport Road, just by B&M

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.493...4!1sAEeQq8JenWtauGVVf9034Q!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Light was on amber, went through it like a bastard (too late to stop if I am being honest). Very sure light was still amber when I was past the white line but the camera on t'other side of t'road flashed (the one by the billboard). I reckon that these cameras are rear facing, but have just started thinking I may have been spitroasted by these yellow boxes of cash generation with a lovely picture of my arse, and my face.

Question. Are these cameras rear facing only?

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
I don't know man but when I lived in St Mellons I used to have to drive that stretch of road from town to St Mellons every day, often in rush hour and I do not miss it for one second.

The whole trip home was like Mad Max, people weaving in and out of lanes trying to just get home 3 seconds sooner than the car next to them.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
I don't know man but when I lived in St Mellons I used to have to drive that stretch of road from town to St Mellons every day, often in rush hour and I do not miss it for one second.

The whole trip home was like Mad Max, people weaving in and out of lanes trying to just get home 3 seconds sooner than the car next to them.

Yeah, it does seem like it's every fucker for themselves there.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Try living in London 2hours to drive 10miles
OK I will. I'm going to get a place in London and try to drive more than 10 miles in 2 hours and if I manage to do it I'm going to sue.

TH63

Wolfpack Leader
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
🏃 500 PAGER 🏃
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
PICKEM 18/19 - 1st Place
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
OK I will. I'm going to get a place in London and try to drive more than 10 miles in 2 hours and if I manage to do it I'm going to sue.
Mate, you’d have to get up really early to get your Mrs into work on time. You might want to have a re-think

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
Try living in London 2hours to drive 10miles

My first day at work in London it took me 3hours to get from West Ham to Hampstead Heath. Never used the car again except for evening social events. Never used a London bus restricting myself to the tube.

Splott Dave

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
On Newport Road, just by B&M

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.493...4!1sAEeQq8JenWtauGVVf9034Q!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Light was on amber, went through it like a bastard (too late to stop if I am being honest). Very sure light was still amber when I was past the white line but the camera on t'other side of t'road flashed (the one by the billboard). I reckon that these cameras are rear facing, but have just started thinking I may have been spitroasted by these yellow boxes of cash generation with a lovely picture of my arse, and my face.

Question. Are these cameras rear facing only?

They're speed cameras, so they could be covering both lanes on either side of the road. Some only cover one side others cover both sides. Look to see if there is a metal horizontal plate on it. If there is it covers one side, if not it will cover both sides. The other possibility is that it was someone else getting caught.

NumberAde

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✪✪✪ CHAMPION ✪✪✪
PICKEM 20/21 WINNER
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
💩 CRAP JOKE 2022 💩
Credits
They're speed cameras, so they could be covering both lanes on either side of the road. Some only cover one side others cover both sides. Look to see if there is a metal horizontal plate on it. If there is it covers one side, if not it will cover both sides. The other possibility is that it was someone else getting caught.

Was definitely not speeding but may have run a red light.

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Mate, you’d have to get up really early to get your Mrs into work on time. You might want to have a re-think
Too late, I've already enrolled in night school so I can get a better education and be able to buy a house rather than flummox around the renters market.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Rapist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
My first day at work in London it took me 3hours to get from West Ham to Hampstead Heath. Never used the car again except for evening social events. Never used a London bus restricting myself to the tube.

You should have just got a better job.

Preferably one that didn’t involve bumming on Hampstead Heath.

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
You should have just got a better job.

Preferably one that didn’t involve bumming on Hampstead Heath.

I had the best job available to a 20 yr old. With free gin and tennents and meals. Moved in with five other lads in a rented house within a week and life was my oyster.

Splott Dave

Banned
Ballon d'Or Winner
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
Credits
I had the best job available to a 20 yr old. With free gin and tennents and meals. Moved in with five other lads in a rented house within a week and life was my oyster.

West Berlin at 20, working for James Brown in one of his clubs off the Kurfurstendamm. Accommodation had been all shot up by the Russians in WW2.

Nid Dave

Modern day Cassandra
☘ 300 PAGER ☘
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
☕ "Pinky Up" Tea Club ☕
Credits
West Berlin at 20, working for James Brown in one of his clubs off the Kurfurstendamm. Accommodation had been all shot up by the Russians in WW2.

All the other lads would go home for the weekends leaving me to await my girlfriend who'd of course stay the weekend. Right posh she was despite coming from Essex.

Dr. Lecter

Forum Rapist
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

Rented house eh?

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now