Wayne Nash / tHe daRk SidE

Barry Clunt

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
🗐 30 PAGER 🗐
Credits
I noticed a post on the city away days page the other day referring to an incident on Sloper road after the Ipswich game where the man alleged that his father was attacked and he came to his help and a fight occurred.
He then claims that Wayne Nash had initially offered him complimentary tickets to the Southampton game but then, I believe after cctv had been viewed, had been told to withdraw the offer for the time being (presumably while the police and club investigate).
I hadn’t seen any other mention of this so had a quick look at the other message boards and unsurprisingly tHe daRK sIdE has formed a kangaroo court and is calling Nash all sorts, asking for him to be sacked, all on the say so of this one bloke.
They really are a bunch of bloody troglodytes over there. I bet there will be no apologies forthcoming if they have this all wrong.

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
I noticed a post on the city away days page the other day referring to an incident on Sloper road after the Ipswich game where the man alleged that his father was attacked and he came to his help and a fight occurred.
He then claims that Wayne Nash had initially offered him complimentary tickets to the Southampton game but then, I believe after cctv had been viewed, had been told to withdraw the offer for the time being (presumably while the police and club investigate).
I hadn’t seen any other mention of this so had a quick look at the other message boards and unsurprisingly tHe daRK sIdE has formed a kangaroo court and is calling Nash all sorts, asking for him to be sacked, all on the say so of this one bloke.
They really are a bunch of bloody troglodytes over there. I bet there will be no apologies forthcoming if they have this all wrong.
I saw this on Twitter.
Apparently, Nash retracted his offer on the advice of the police because the guy is still under investigation for his part in ‘defending his father’ and they are waiting for a charging decision from the CPS.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I saw this on Twitter.
Apparently, Nash retracted his offer on the advice of the police because the guy is still under investigation for his part in ‘defending his father’ and they are waiting for a charging decision from the CPS.
Sounds reasonable to me.
Are they waiting to see if he’s done something wrong before making him have the tickets?:sherlock:

Glos Blue

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
😎 FORUM LEGEND 😎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 22/23
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
👂 Trusted Listener 👂
Credits
Are they waiting to see if he’s done something wrong before making him have the tickets?:sherlock:
I don’t think it looks good on the club if they give comp tickets to someone and then the investigation establishes the bloke was the instigator and nothing to do with self-defence.

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I don’t think it looks good on the club if they give comp tickets to someone and then the investigation establishes the bloke was the instigator and nothing to do with self-defence.
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Obviously too subtle.:thumbup:

Caroline St

Ballon d'Or Winner
🏆 GOLD VIP 🏆
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
Credits
I think certain sections of our support love any excuse to have a pop at Nash

Ponty and pop

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
Credits
Absolutely.
Give Wayne some leeway there is probably I perfectly reasonable explanation.
That board just love having a go at the club

But boasting about football violence is ok when they are the ones involved.
Double standards I think.

toobluetobeblue

Ballon d'Or Winner
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Absolutely.

If they didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.:thumbup:

Arfur Ap Llewellyn Europe

Indy Wales
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
GTAM WINNER
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I will personally stand up for Wayne Nash and say he has been absolutely brilliant with my past dealings with him.

He helped loads with the Wembley big flag and getting it into Ninian and then the new stadium.

He also even helped me out with tickets for the infamous 0-6 smashing of the slave trading inbred bumpkins on their own turf. He gave me my ticket near Avonmouth then had to fuck off back home as he was ill.

philstantsrifle

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
Credits
I have nothing but positive things to say about my dealings with Nash… most recently at Sheff Weds away back in December.. ticket office cock up resulted in tickets not being sent to their ground for collection… he went away and sorted some comps for us super quick.

Umut Bozok

Fallon D'Floor Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
Absolutely.

It's only okay when you can write a book on it

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
I have nothing but positive things to say about my dealings with Nash… most recently at Sheff Weds away back in December.. ticket office cock up resulted in tickets not being sent to their ground for collection… he went away and sorted some comps for us super quick.
Was he our gardener. Fair play.

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Recent Posts

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now