₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Speaking of which, I had a very nasty exchange in Asda today.

It was heaving in there and, although all were wearing masks, that is not the solution. I complained to a floor worker, and she said it wasn't upto her which was fair enough. So, I took a few photos of the aisles.

As soon as I did that, a young girl of about 16 came to me and asked me why I had taken a photo of her and her mother. I said I hadn't, I had taken a photo of the aisle. She asked me to see it and I said I had no legal requirement to show her, but I would just so she could see it. She looked, couldn't identify herself but asked me to delete it anyway. So I did. That's the end of that.

No.

Her mother comes up to me asking why I had taken a photo of her. I pointed out the photo was deleted as her daughter requested, even though there was no legal requirement for me to do so, I had done it because the daughter asked quite politely. She wanted to see my deleted folder, I explained there wasn't one but was happy to show her. Then she asked why was I taking pictures. I said, it is a public place, there are no signs saying "No photography allowed", but I was taking pictures to show management that it was physically impossible to socially distance in the store with the number of people in there.

She then said "Well, you are not socially distancing now", I said "Well, you approached me, not the other way around", frankly they had both cornered me over a photo I had already deleted. Her daughter wanted to end it there, which would have been sensible for both. But, her mother had other ideas, telling me that she "worked with children" and it was "disgusting that I was taking photos of children". "I haven't taken any pictures of children" I told her. She demanded to look at my phone, and I pointed out she had no right at all, and I had only shown my photos previously out of courtesy, but I showed her 2 photos, one of an aisle, and one of a hole in the wall showing a mouse problem.

She then calls me a "dirty old man" and I then ask her what she is actually accusing me of, and why are they both out shopping for food together. The girl can obviously look after herself, and the fact that there were 2 of them when only 1 was needed was against the spirit of the guidelines. She again, as if it made the blindest bit of difference, told me she worked with kids. At this stage I told her I worked for public health (I don't) and so what I was doing was identifying a situation that was a potential danger to kids and their parents.

I complained to the manager about the overcrowding and, in fairness, they put barriers up and let the store empty a bit. Their method of counting the number of customers? A girl at the front with a calculator. I asked the manager why there weren't any messages over the tannoy, all the while agreeing that it was the responsibility of customers rather than the store to socially distance. He said "the staff are rushed off their feet" and I said that was probably because there were too many people in there!

It's frankly ridiculous that grandmothers can't see grandkids when the reality is that this is what is happening everywhere. Stop minimal contact points, but leave huge ones open.

That Asda store allowed 320 people inside, when the virus was less prevalent and on the decline, the same store allowed 40 people inside.
:noked:

kiffa

Craft Beer Casual, Wolfpack Maverick
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Belgium locking down too now

CCFCC3PO

Club and Country Superstar
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
Guess what, there is a deleted folder. I just checked the photo in question and they weren't on there! I suspect they were stood behind me when I took the photo and decided to make some sort of point.:hehe:

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Johnson digging his heels in. He will have to u-turn on this as well, and when he does that he will probably shift the blame onto others. Like us. Eat Out to Die Out.

England is just following France’s second wave pattern. They tried localised restrictions first, and now are locking down.

I said at the time France was going up again we are just a few weeks behind them. Very similar patterns.

They are locking down now but Boris will wait. You know he will. That will mean he would either have to lock down all of England over Xmas, bad enough, or he’d have to lockdown some of England over Xmas which would be worse for him tbh

I hope that wales’ actions may end up affording us being able to see family at Xmas

CCFCC3PO

❸ 3 YEARS ❸
Credits
England is just following France’s second wave pattern. They tried localised restrictions first, and now are locking down.

I said at the time France was going up again we are just a few weeks behind them. Very similar patterns.

They are locking down now but Boris will wait. You know he will. That will mean he would either have to lock down all of England over Xmas, bad enough, or he’d have to lockdown some of England over Xmas which would be worse for him tbh

He has painted himself into a corner. It looks obvious to me that retail will be shut at their busiest time. I really hope the actions in Wales work, mainly because if they don't they will be depressing, and if they do we have kicked the can down the road. But, also, because it would be tragically amusing if Wales were, at least, partially open when England closed down.

Frankly, though, this Government has blood on its hands.

Heisenberg

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2021 ↯
Credits
Did that appear in the app itself? And how did it show up? If you don't mind me asking.
Not at all mate. It just showed up as an android notification. I went into the app afterwards (on each occasion) to see if there's some kind of history or record of these things. Alas, there is not.

I'm probably over-egging it a bit, but I think the whole "you've come into contact with someone who has tested positive but don't worry, the app has done a check and you're alright" notifications could cause the more neurotic people in society to panic a bit.

I don't know why it isn't just done in the background to be honest.

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Not at all mate. It just showed up as an android notification. I went into the app afterwards (on each occasion) to see if there's some kind of history or record of these things. Alas, there is not.

I'm probably over-egging it a bit, but I think the whole "you've come into contact with someone who has tested positive but don't worry, the app has done a check and you're alright" notifications could cause the more neurotic people in society to panic a bit.

I don't know why it isn't just done in the background to be honest.

Yeh it seems a bit odd if there’s no action needed

Heisenberg

Ballon d'Or Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
↯ INB4 CHAMP 2021 ↯
Credits

It was heaving in there and, although all were wearing masks, that is not the solution. I complained to a floor worker, and she said it wasn't upto her which was fair enough. So, I took a few photos of the aisles.

As soon as I did that, a young girl of about 16 came to me and asked me why I had taken a photo of her and her mother. I said I hadn't, I had taken a photo of the aisle. She asked me to see it and I said I had no legal requirement to show her, but I would just so she could see it. She looked, couldn't identify herself but asked me to delete it anyway. So I did. That's the end of that.

No.

Her mother comes up to me asking why I had taken a photo of her. I pointed out the photo was deleted as her daughter requested, even though there was no legal requirement for me to do so, I had done it because the daughter asked quite politely. She wanted to see my deleted folder, I explained there wasn't one but was happy to show her. Then she asked why was I taking pictures. I said, it is a public place, there are no signs saying "No photography allowed", but I was taking pictures to show management that it was physically impossible to socially distance in the store with the number of people in there.

She then said "Well, you are not socially distancing now", I said "Well, you approached me, not the other way around", frankly they had both cornered me over a photo I had already deleted. Her daughter wanted to end it there, which would have been sensible for both. But, her mother had other ideas, telling me that she "worked with children" and it was "disgusting that I was taking photos of children". "I haven't taken any pictures of children" I told her. She demanded to look at my phone, and I pointed out she had no right at all, and I had only shown my photos previously out of courtesy, but I showed her 2 photos, one of an aisle, and one of a hole in the wall showing a mouse problem.

She then calls me a "dirty old man" and I then ask her what she is actually accusing me of, and why are they both out shopping for food together. The girl can obviously look after herself, and the fact that there were 2 of them when only 1 was needed was against the spirit of the guidelines. She again, as if it made the blindest bit of difference, told me she worked with kids. At this stage I told her I worked for public health (I don't) and so what I was doing was identifying a situation that was a potential danger to kids and their parents.

I complained to the manager about the overcrowding and, in fairness, they put barriers up and let the store empty a bit. Their method of counting the number of customers? A girl at the front with a calculator. I asked the manager why there weren't any messages over the tannoy, all the while agreeing that it was the responsibility of customers rather than the store to socially distance. He said "the staff are rushed off their feet" and I said that was probably because there were too many people in there!

It's frankly ridiculous that grandmothers can't see grandkids when the reality is that this is what is happening everywhere. Stop minimal contact points, but leave huge ones open.

That Asda store allowed 320 people inside, when the virus was less prevalent and on the decline, the same store allowed 40 people inside.
Jesus Christ. That would have sent blue matt to sleep :hehe:

Mushy Peas

❸ 3 YEARS ❸
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
Credits
Looks like England will follow Wales and go into full lockdown on Wednesday ......after all the stick their awful media has been peddling and spinning about Wales...Boris and his Westminster circus is an embarrassment and irrelevant to Wales......... oh and Germany has followed the Welsh model re the firebreak as well.

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits

No.

Next time just tell the mother you were taking pictures of her daughters arse and have done with it. I always find honesty to be the best policy.

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
Looks like England will follow Wales and go into full lockdown on Wednesday ......after all the stick their awful media has been peddling and spinning about Wales...Boris and his Westminster circus is an embarrassment and irrelevant to Wales......... oh and Germany has followed the Welsh model re the firebreak as well.

I bet they won’t have it as bad as us still

I bet they’ll be allowed to travel wherever the fuck they want still just no pubs and that

Dr. Graham Gaylord Lecter

Forum Poofter
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
👑 FORUM KING 👑
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
😈 Prince of Darkness 😈
🖕 FUCK THE TORIES! 🖕
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ KEV MCNAUGHTON
I ❤ BRIAN CLARK
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ JOEL BAGAN
I ❤ ISAAK DAVIES
I ❤ RUBIN COLWILL
I ❤ NG
DALMAN & CHOO OUT!
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
I bet they won’t have it as bad as us still

I bet they’ll be allowed to travel wherever the fuck they want still just no pubs and that

Which is exactly why they’re in the mess they are. More concerned with PR and newspaper headlines than actually having a plan and doing what needs to be done.

kiffa

💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
🐺 WOLFPACK 🐺
Credits
F0FD6886-6039-4239-A837-A0C39CF4DAB5.jpeg