Crap joke thread

Whose joke was CRAPPEST? (see page 8 for jokes)

• TH63's Golf Cake Joke

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Lecter's Conductor Joke

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Anonymous Poll
  • Poll closed .

The Colonel

Gaffer
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
👌 1000 PAGER 👌
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
FOURCAST WINNER 21/22
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
$ BANK $
Credits
Why don't kids in North Wales play on concrete with their new footballs?

Cos it Wrexham

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Washing the dishes earlier today when an owl flew into the kitchen, my Mrs screamed and said

What the hells going on and what kind of owl is this?

I calmly replied...

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Why don't kids in North Wales play on concrete with their new footballs?

Cos it Wrexham
angry-mad.gif

stantys tattoos

never sober
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
❺ 5 YEARS ❺
🗐 200 PAGER 🗐
PICKEM 21/22 WINNER
PICKEM 19/20 WINNER
GTA 22/23 WINNER
~LMS Belarus~
₡ BOOKIES ₡
🔥 FIREMAN STANT 🔥
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ JASON PERRY
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Washing the dishes earlier today when an owl flew into the kitchen, my Mrs screamed and said

I calmly replied...
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Umut Bozok

Fallon D'Floor Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
There was once a man who had an obsession for tractors. His walls were covered in posters of tractors, his mantelpiece covered in tractor plates. Tractors tractors tractors all over his house. His wife, naturally, because she was sane, hated it. So she gave him the ultimatum - the tractors or her. After much thought he decided to get rid of the tractors and promptly took all of the memorabilia to the dump. He returned home to find his house on fire and that the smoke was preventing his wife and kids from finding the door. So the man took a massive deep breath. He sucked in with all his might. The smoke sucked out of the house and his family escaped. Later on, a firefighter asked him how he did it. "That's easy," he replied. "I'm an extractor fan".

Boo

Balloon Door Wanker
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
✤ 400 PAGER ✤
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
There was once a man who had an obsession for tractors. His walls were covered in posters of tractors, his mantelpiece covered in tractor plates. Tractors tractors tractors all over his house. His wife, naturally, because she was sane, hated it. So she gave him the ultimatum - the tractors or her. After much thought he decided to get rid of the tractors and promptly took all of the memorabilia to the dump. He returned home to find his house on fire and that the smoke was preventing his wife and kids from finding the door. So the man took a massive deep breath. He sucked in with all his might. The smoke sucked out of the house and his family escaped. Later on, a firefighter asked him how he did it. "That's easy," he replied. "I'm an extractor fan".
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
Jesus.

hopeless-kill-me-meme.jpg

Melvin Udal

Ballon d'Or Winner
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
☘ 100 PAGER ☘
𝕎 TOP WORDLER 𝕎
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits

I calmly replied...
I calmly replied...

Popeye

Ballon d'Or Winner
⭐ PLATINUM VIP ⭐
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
⚽ MODERATOR ⚽
💰 JACKPOT! 💰
❶ 1 YEAR ❶
❸ 3 YEARS ❸
₡ BOOKIES ₡
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
$ BANK $
Credits
Well I liked it :hehe:

William Smith

Ballon d'Or Winner
❻ 6 YEARS ❻
💩 CRAP JOKE 2021 💩
Credits

Umut Bozok

Fallon D'Floor Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
substitute teacher is doing the attendance one day when she sees the name "HIJKM" next up

she says "I'm really sorry love but I but I don't know how to pronounce your name"

student turns around and says "it's noelle"

Umut Bozok

Fallon D'Floor Winner
❷ 2 YEARS ❷
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
Credits
why do forks have four tines?

Jimmytaff

Sir Jim, Earl of Llandaf
💎 DIAMOND VIP 💎
❹ 4 YEARS ❹
~LMS Deutschland~
🗐 10 PAGER 🗐
❼ WHITTINGHAM ❼
I ❤ NG
WEED CLUB
🍺 BEER CLUB 🍺
Credits
substitute teacher is doing the attendance one day when she sees the name "HIJKM" next up

she says "I'm really sorry love but I but I don't know how to pronounce your name"

student turns around and says "it's noelle"
@The Colonel is it possible to add another crappest joke of the year 2022 banner

Activity
No activity at the moment...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or register in seconds
with your social account
Don't have an account? Register now